Friday, October 27, 2006

This year's Christmas cards


So, I have never made my own Christmas cards before. Heck, I hardly ever send them out! Well, this year I am ahead of the game! The kids' presents are on layaway, the parts and pieces have been bought to make family gifts, and my cards are DONE!

I love this set, The Snowflake Spot. I think it is really adorable! It looks great embossed with the Irridecent Embossing powder. It is so sparkly! I daubed white craft ink around the edges of the Kraft cardstock to make it look like a frosted window. I used the ticket corner punch and love how it make a nice little home for the brads!

I decided to stick to traditional Christmas colors...don't know why...maybe next year everyone will get pink cards!

2 comments:

Linda said...

Gorgeous card! And I'm in awe that you are so organized for the Christmas season!

Laura said...

This is wonderful! I love how the snowflake is so subtle against the Kraft background.