Saturday, August 18, 2007

Alice's Shower card


Kiki and I are headed to Alice's Wedding Shower today. I had to make a card (cuz what self respecting stamper buys a card for a special occasion...). Anyway, this is the perfect set for a wedding and I just love the richness of this Cuttlebug folder.

The colors are just some of my favorites. I wanted a earthy but still feminine and these colors fit the bill. Peale and I are giving them a framed print of this picture and it was wrapped in Kraft paper and a Artichoke satin bow, so I wanted it to all tie together. I hope she likes it. After I got it all framed and ready to wrap, I told Peale that I wanted to keep it and go get her a spatula set! LOL! He wouldn't let me...:( giggle.

Recipe: Cardstock: Mellow Moss, Pretty in Pink, Almost Artichoke, Regal Rose, Whisper White
Ink: same as papers
Accessories: Cuttlebug, Textile embossing folder, Irr. Ice EP, ribbon

1 comment:

Sharon in NE said...

I definitely would have kept the picture and gotten the spatula! Great card you made. I'm taking your layout and idea and changing it up to make a sympathy card. Thanks for the inspiration.