Friday, October 05, 2007

Sketch Challenge 144


I needed a sympathy card, so I used the sketch for this week as a jumping off point. I am totally in love with the colors in the Fall Flowers papers, so I used those. Once I have colors and a layout decided, things usually go pretty quickly from there, so this card only took about 30 minutes!

Recipe:
Stamps: Happy Harmony, Warmest Regards
Papers: Kraft, whisper White, Really Rust, Soft Sky, Groovy Guava, Fall Flowers
Accessories: Crop-a-Dile, Taffeta ribbon, SAMJ

6 comments:

michelle sturgeon said...

Sympathy cards are so difficult to make for me...this turned out beautifully.
I have posted my new Blogger Featured Artist post...let me know what you think.
http://comestampwithme.blogspot.com/2007/10/new-blogger-featured-artist-10-05.html

Alhambra Club said...

Just found your blog through Michelle - WOW,fantastic, if you don't mind I will be adding you to my google reader, love your creations, you are so talented, thanks for sharing.

Allison Rankin said...

A terrific creation!

Debby Winters said...

What a very pretty sympathy card. I always find them so hard to do but you've done a great job!

Tip Junkie said...

It turned out great!

Ila said...

I found your blog through Michelle. Your blog and creations are Fabulous!! I'll be back..