Monday, May 26, 2008

Long weekends rock!


I just love long weekends! Our local Home Depot is closing so they are having huge sales. I checked it out yesterday and got some great stuff for my stamp space. After I got all organized, I was inspired to try out some of my new toys.

On Friday, I received a huge box from Papertrey. I bought all the colors of their Perfect Match cardstock, inks, and ribbons! OOOHHH!!! New colors to play with! They are so beautiful and the quality is out of this world.

I paired my new favorites with another favorite...Posies for You from Whipper Snapper and Anna Wight. The fresh colors were prefect to celebrate this gorgeous weather we've been having!

Recipe:
Stamps: Posies for You by Anna Wight
Cardstock: Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, and Stamper's Select White from Papertrey Ink
Ink: Copic Markers, Lemon Tart, White Craft
Accessories: Lemon Tart twill, Nestabilities, Water Brush, dimensionals