Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Thank you berry much!


I think I am the last Papertrey fan to get Green Thumb! Oh, well! I got it this month with my order and am having a blast with it! I also just got my circle Nesties and have been using them on everything. I got the Petite Scallops and am really happy with them. They are super sweet and delicate.

I made this card for our neighbors who gave us a Smores kit to enjoy on the 4th. I hope they enjoy it as much as we enjoyed the ooey-gooey treats!

I think if I made this card again, I would stitch the Ruby Red panel, but other than that, I am quite satisfied with how it came out.

Recipe:
Stamps: Green Thumb, SU! Polka Dot BG
Cardstock: Ruby Red, Marigold Morning, Wild Wasabi, PTI white
Ink: Ruby Red, Marigold Morning, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Nestabilities, PTI Summer Sunrise ribbon

1 comment:

TheBombria's said...

Oh that is such a cute card Sarah!!! Hope you had a wonderful 4th!