Monday, September 24, 2007

Cute little card for today


I had a little bit of Mommy Time while DH watched the monsters so I threw this together! I am just lovin' this set. It is perfect for so many styles. You can dress it up and make it elegant or play up the funky Boho vibe it's got and get something totally fun. I definitely gravitate towards earthy colors when I stamp with it, I think they compliment the images nicely.

This was pretty simple to put together. I added the flower sprig at the last second. I thought it need a little sumpthin'. I couldn't find my dimentionals, so I would definitely change that if I hadn't glued it down permanently! LOL!

I am going to a SU! demo stamping day on 10/13 so I need to get busy designing 2 swaps and some cards to go into the 'To Stampin' Up!' basket. One of my coworkers, Crystal, just signed up to be a demo, so she is now my 'sister' and we are having a blast playing together and talking 'business' when we should be working. :) Anyway, we are going together and I know we are going to have a blast. I can't wait!

No comments: