Wednesday, September 05, 2007

A sale, plus a sale, plus a rebate!


So, when I took my break from stamping (I thought I could go without it! LOL!), I gave away my Prismacolor pencils to a friend. Well, since I got stamping again, I quickly learned I NEED Prismas! So, I headed to Mike's. I had a 10% off coupon. Well, I got there and they were 25% off already and my coupon was good on sale items! Yippee!! Then, I was standing there trying to figure out which set to get (24 or 48) and I saw a rebate form for $15.00 off the set of 48! YIPPEE!! So, off I went with my new pencils, mineral spirits, stumps, and little double sided jar!

So, I made this tall crab card to celebrate my pencils. This is my first tall card and it certainly won't be my last!

1 comment:

Stefanie said...

Great coloring job! I am ashamed to say that I've owned a set of prismacolor pencils for over 2 years and have never used them. I'm glad you were able to replace yours for cheap!