Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Just a bunch of cute cards!

I was a busy little stamper this past weekend! I reorganized my stamping space (pictures in the next few days!) and sat dawn to enjoy my new area. The creative juices were flowing, so I made 5 cards.



This tissue box and sentiment just crack me up every time I see them! This is an awesome set for get well cards! The box was paper pieced and the tissues are popped up on dimensionals.


I bought 'A Little Birdie Told Me' when it was in the preview catty and I am just now pulling it out! I colored the bird with Copics.


This little gnome is just the cutest little thing! I never send St. Patrick's Day cards, but I think I will have to start! LOL!




I am using these cutie monkeys for my Valentine's cards. They were super easy to color with Copics and matched the Basic Grey paper perfectly.



Is any stamp collection complete without a pickle stamp?!? This Lockhart stamp is so freaking funny! Again, it was colored with Copics.

2 comments:

Flossie's Follies said...

Oh my these are all just too cute, love that tissue box and the gnome and pickle jar, these cards are all fantastic.

Joan B said...

Your stuff is gorgeous! You can do it all. These cards rock!