Saturday, June 14, 2008

Kristina's 11th Color Inspiration!


Hello all! I hope you are having a great Father's Day weekend! So, I stated this inspiration card out a lot differently than it ended up! I had envisioned a groovy retro piece and came out with a shabby chic card. Go figure!


I *may* have gotten a little carried away with the sewing. I just got a Janome Sew Mini and I heart it! It is so easy to use and it fits right on the shelf next to me. If you are looking for a powerful little machine that will not break the bank, I highly recommend you checking it out.


I tried stitching around the embossed edge of my focal point. It worked...OK. I'm not totally in love with it, but I will certainly try again until I get it right! I added some fine Cosmo glitter to some of the flowers just to bling it up a bit.

Recipe:
Stamps: Spring Solitude Bundle
Card stock: PTI white, Going Gray, Old Olive
Ink: Rose Red, So Saffron, Old Olive
Paper: Basic Grey
Accessories: SU! SAB rub ons, Quickie glitter pen, Cosmo Fine Glitter, Nestabilities, Color Spritzer, sewing machine, Old Olive wide grosgrain ribbon

Enjoy the resat of the weekend! Monday is coming awfully fast!

No comments: