Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Smile Crocodile!



Hello, everyone!

Here is another fun card with my Hero Arts Zoo set. I'm still loving the Basic Grey paper with these images, they just seem to go together so nicely!

Nothing too fancy or complicated with this big guy...he was colored with Copics and I added some stitching to jazz it up a bit.

Recipe:
Stamps: Hero Arts
Cardstock: PTI white, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, Soft Sky
Paper: Basic Grey
Ink: Palette Noir, Copics, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: Sewing Machine, Chocolate Chip poly twill

Have a great night!

2 comments:

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love that cute little alligator and that paper is wonderful

Jaime said...

I just came across your blog & I just wanted to let you know I just LOVE your work... you really have some amazing cards posted on here... thanks for sharing! :)
Jaime B.