Sunday, June 15, 2008

Thank You Basic Grey!


So, while I had my supplies out to make my last inspiration card, I whipped up this little beauty! I have a little confession to make, though. When the SU! catty came out and I saw the Spring Solitude Bundle as a hostess set, I KNEW I HAD to have it. Well, I got it *quite* a few months ago and this is the fist time it has seen ink! GASP! Oh, well...so it goes!

This is pretty straight forward. I stamped the image and cut and embossed it with my rectangle nesties. I also used my color spritzer tool to add some Wasabi splatter just to break up the white a bit. I also used my W1 Copic marker around the image to add some shadow interest.

Still obsessed with my Sew Mini, so there is some crazy stitching around the edges.

I hope you all have a great day!

Recipe:
Stamps: Spring Solitude
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Cranberry Crisp, PTI white
Paper: Basic Grey
Ink: Cranberry Crisp, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip, White Craft
Accessories: Nestabilities, Color Spritzer, sewing machine

1 comment:

Debbie Olson said...

I love the homespun charm of this card! This is a really sweet image too. :-)