Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cozy Critters, Day Five!



OK, here's Day 5 of my Cozy Critters spree. Today I am featuring Mr. Meow. Mr. Meow wishes you all a 'Meowy Christmas"!

I used up some scraps from yesterday's card on this one. More Figgy Pudding paper and Baja Breeze card stock. I pulled out my brandy new Papertrey ribbon...I can't remember the name of the color off the top of my head...Ocean Breeze, maybe? Anyway...it's purty and me likey!

I can't believe Thanksgiving is just a week away. WooHoo! 4 day weekend! This year, we are getting a Turducken...I made my husband promise! I can't wait to try it.

Have a great night and I hope you are all getting excited for the holiday season!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying this series of cards. You have attended to detail just perfectly and are a great credit to you. Love them all so far!

Tammy said...

Great cat. Love this card.

Carmen said...

First waht's Turducken?? And I love that card ... every card is better than the last. And the first was perfect ... you're gonna have a bunch of buying this set!

Ilina Crouse said...

I love those images. And your cards are just amazing.

Jaspere said...

These keep getting better and better. Love the image and card design. You sure know how to color.

Cheryll Miller said...

You have matched the colours perfectly. This is a stunning card Sarah.
Cheers
Cheryll

Cheryl Walker said...

I love this card, or course I love cats, I have 3 of them. Where is this stamp from???? Well I love your card!!! toooo darn cute!!!!!

Cheryl