Friday, November 28, 2008

Fall


Here is a little digital page I did tonight. I was lucky enought to get some fantastic pictures of my kids in the leaves this year and wanted to be sure I scrapped them right away. I forgot how much I love to put my feelings and memories down on paper. I almost feel like I don't have to work so hard to remember every moment, because I have everything written down and can go back and revisit these memories. I know that probably doesn't make much sense, but that's OK!

This kit is from Shabby Princess and I use PSE 5.0. The font is Ali Edwards' and can be found on her blog.

5 comments:

Teresa Kline said...

this page is awesome......nice work! *~*

Kristin said...

this is a great page... makes me want to live somewhere that actually HAS an autumn season! :-)

Anonymous said...

I would love to experience the autumn you people have just to see the pretty leaves...We get green all year where I am.

Lovely page.

Stephanie said...

Love this page... great awesome colors!

Carmen said...

Those picture did come of great! You showcased them perfectly!