Friday, November 21, 2008

Cozy Critters, Day Six!



OK, Girls! Here is day 6! Even though this little sheep is saying 'Baaa-Humbug', I think he looks quite festive with his holly branch and Santa hat! I think this is one of my favorite images in this set...his little face is just adorable!

Lamby is paired up with some Kraft and Real Red card stock. I stamped the Kraft with my Papertrey Polka Dots Basics stamp set in White Craft ink. I sponged the edges a little with white ink to give it a 'frosty' feel. The fabulous silver ribbon is also from Papertrey.

Only two more critters in my set! Oh, No! I've had so much fun using this set I'm sure I will use it for years to come.

See you all tomorrow!

11 comments:

Cheryll Miller said...

I think this one is actually my favourite of your series Sarah ... I adore the colours, we are sweltering here in Queensland Australia at present and this card makes me feel quite cool. I actually thought the dotted part was a paper at first, this dotty image would be such a very handy stamp to have. Very very nice.
Cheers
Cheryll

Melanie said...

So super cute and oh my what great colors.

Angie Williams said...

I love the kraft and white! Looks awsome!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww, this is toooo tooo cute!!!! :) great job!!!!


Cheryl

Kristin said...

This is definitely my favorite so far (and I LOVE the holidays!)... but the sheep is too cute!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this is so very adorable, I luv it! *~*

Carmen said...

These just keep getting beter! Wonderful!

Jaspere said...

These are all equally fantastic. Love the images and layouts.

Christyne (aka Apple Blossom) said...

OMGosh! That is so stinkin' cute! I just love it! TFS.

Michelle Walpole said...

I agree with me mate CHeryll, I yhink the dotty stamp would be quite useful!

Love this card!

Tina said...

I love your sheep! he is just adorable!