Sunday, January 21, 2007

Just wanted to share...

some of my favorite digital stores and places to get digital help/info...

www.twopeasinabucket.com- they have AWESOME freebies and tutorials. I could spend days there just absorbing information!

www.shabbyprincess.com- another great source for freebies. Their kits are super cute!

www.sweetshoppedesigns.com- this is my ultra-favorite! They have gorgeous stuff! I really love the designs by Amanda Rockwell. She fits my style perfectly.

www.scrapbook-bytes.com- another source of freebies and they have a terrific forum where your questions get answered super quick. They have a huge store, too...lots of Michelle Underwood designs, another favorite of mine!

www.acherryontop.com
- great sales and they have HUGE collaborative kits that are awesome! I love getting tons in a kit! Plus, they have monthly 40% off coupons, so you get a lot for your money.

www.scraptitude.com- owned by my best friend, Laura Judd. She has gorgeous kits and some really awesome freebies!

No comments: