Monday, January 22, 2007

Laura tagged me!!!

so now I have to fill this out!

A-Available or Taken: Taken

B-Best Friend: Laura

C-Cake or Pie: Cake!!

D-Drink of Choice: Cherry Coke

E-Essential Item You Use Everyday: definitely computer!

F-Favorite Color: purple

G-Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears

H-Hometown: Sparrowbush, NY

I-Indulgence: Peanut butter fudge

J-January or February: February

K-Kids and Names: Slayton, Riley, and Kira

L-Life is Incomplete Without: love

M-Marriage Date: May 22, 1999

N-Number of Siblings: one older brother, Scott

O-Oranges or Apples: Apples

P-Phobias or Fears: having stickers stuck to me without my knowledge (hey, I never said I was normal!)

Q-Favorite Quote: 'It's easy to be brave from afar.'

R-Reason to Smile: My kids. They are crazy, funny, nuts, adorable, and goofy all at the same time!

S-Season: Spring. I love all the new life!

T-Tag 3 or 4 people: damn! Laura's already been tagged!

U-Unknown fact about me: none of your damn business! That's why it is unknown! ;)

V-Vegetable you don't like: Asparagus

W-Worst Habit: I spend money. I can't save a dime.

X-Xrays: oh, boy...I had braces, so I had a full head xray, I broke my collarbone, I had a kidney stone, so they did a full abdominal xray...

Y-Your fave food: Chinese Food

Z-Zodiac: I'm a Leo

No comments: